- A Brief Introduction to the Internet and Electronic Commerce for Small Businesses"
From George Washington University
- Bibliography on Electronic Purses
With online links by Leo Van Hove
- "Carte blanche for crooks"
ATM Cards are a risk, Forbes, 2-Dec-96
- "The Challenge of Electronic Commerce"
From GUIDE International Corporation
- Chip cards to get security specification for Internet transactions
By Marc Ferranti InfoWorld Electric - Posted at 9:40 AM PT, Dec 24, 1996
Industry Associations for Secure Internet EDI
- Department of Defense
Electronic Commerce/Electronic Data Interchange (EC/EDI) Standards
- "Digital IDs: Offering an expanded view of users"
VeriSign's next digital certificates extend electronic IDs to include personal data, PC Week, By Michael Moeller, February 3, 1997
- "Electronic Commerce, EDI, EDIFACT and Security"
Axiom Consultancy, UK
- "Electronic Commerce - Net Security"
From Information Week and The Open Group
- Electronic Commerce Resource Guide
From Premenos Software
- "Electronic Commerce and the Internet: Building a New Paradigm for Business"
- EC World
Electronic Commerce World Online On Security from the University of Texas at Austin
An organization to promote electronic commerce by creating an infrastructure to establish and
evolve guidelines on issues such as privacy, security and authentication.
- First Virtual
PIN based electronic commerce system
- The Future of Money IV - International Implications of Developing Electronics Commerce Initiatives
U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Banking and Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic and International Monetary Policy, 11-Jun-96
- "Introduction to Digital ID's for Web browsers"
From Verisign 1996
- "Leading business into the age of electronic commerce"
- "The long, slow road to E-Commerce" Jesse Berst
- Making Internet commerce work
Hardware vs. software cryptographic implementations, Altalla
- "MasterCard Shapes the Future of Electronic Commerce"
The National Electronic Commerce Resource Center Program Home Page
- "Ready, SET, Purchase"
Merchants expect a new specification to make consumers comfortable with online shopping - Communications Week 9-Dec-96
- "Safer Internet Banking"
Germany's Sparda Bank offers Internet banking with added
security - Rainer Mauth - Byte December 1996
- "Security & Electronic Commerce"
Extensive document library by the Open Group
- Secure E-Commerce
Weaving a Web Security Blanket, Internet Magagzine, By John Pallatto, February 1997
- Security Issues in Internet Commerce
NCSA 1996 Version 2.0
- "The State of Web Commerce"
Research Report by O'Reilly Research
- Terisa Systems
Security for Internet Commerce
- "Forward Spin: The secret to success"
Mum's the word at RSA -- but spinoff VeriSign must open up if it hopes to set a standard for digital authentication. PC Week, By Jonathan Littman, January 27, 1997
- Web Commerce Security Monitor
Communications Week December 9, 1996 Tim Wilson & Rutrell Yasin