Intranet Intellectual Property Guidelines
- "Confab Clips Copyright Cartel"
Last December, intellectual property experts presented proposals for sorely needed copyright reform in the digital age. Wired Magazine Online, February 1997
- "Copyright Protection: Understanding Your Options"
Special Report from The Seybold Report on Internet Publishing, Volume 1, Number 4 (December 1996).
- "Cyber Rights Now: Technical Foul"
Wired December 1996 by Lance Rose
- "Digital Underground"
Wired December 1996 By Don Steinberg
- EFF Online Intellectual Property Overview
Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Intellectual Properties
New software may allay the copyright concerns that have restricted Internet commerce, By Brian Riggs, LAN Times February 1997
- IP Means Intellectual Property
Copyright management could prove to be the next big chore for network administrators, LAN Times February 1997
- Intellectual Property Rights & The Lehman Report
International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition
- "It's the world's biggest copy machine - Watch out"
Current copyright law doesn't adequately cover the Internet, By Lauren Gibbons Paul, January 27, 1997
- Softbank Net Solutions
Electronic commerce solution for managing digital property rights
- Treaties on intellectual property rights please many"
By Rebecca Sykes - InfoWorld Electric - Posted at 3:06 PM PT, Dec 23, 1996
- Union for the Public Domain
A non-profit citizens group formed to protect and enhance the public domain in matters concerning intellectual property
The World Intellectual Property Organization