- Security-Online will make a good faith effort to satisfy both reader and sponsor needs and expectations from this site.
- Security-Online's service is provided "as-is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, or availability.
- Security-Online and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and affiliates disclaims any liability for any damage arising out of use or sponsorship of its directory services.
- Security-Online reserves the right to refuse or terminate sponsorship for any reason at any time. If a current sponsorship is terminated, Security-Online shall refund to the sponsor the remaining balance in whole months of the unexpired sponsorship fees.
- If a sponsor is dissatisfied for any reason with the sponsorship program, the sponsor may cancel the sponsorship in writing with 30 days notice and may receive a refund of the remaining balance in whole months of the unexpired sponsorship fees.
- Design, layout, location and relocation of sponsor names, icons, logos, and local pages is under the sole control and discretion of Security-Online.
- Payment for sponsorship is only accepted by approved credit card using the online order forms for each type of sponsorship. Links to each order form are found on the Sponsorship Page under the price column.
- Currently active sponsorships shall be automatically renewed at time of their anniversary unless cancelled in writing 30 days in advance.
- Sponsorship fees are subject to change without notice. Fees will not be raised on currently active and prepaid monthly, quarterly and annual sponsorship agreements.