Security-Online offers products for sale through several different arrangements with our suppliers.
- In some cases we sell software products that are available directly from our secure digital warehouse. Simply click on the Order Form link found in each product table and complete the form accurately. Your order will be processed and if accepted you will be notified how to download the product. You may receive by email an electronic license certificate that is required to unlock and install the software that you downloaded. You only have a few days to complete the process until access to the software and use of the certificate will expire, so don't delay. Once successfully installed, there is no time limit to begin using the new program. Contact support@Security-Online if you experience problems with this process.
- If the product you are ordering requires physical delivery the order form will include an area to specify shipping address. After your order is processed you will be notified how long delivery will take. The products will be shipped directly to you by the supplier or fulfillment house and not by Security-Online.
- In some cases you will see Factory Direct below the Order Form link. This means that when you click on Order Form you will be taken directly to the order pages of the factory or supplier of the selected product. Your order will be processed and fulfilled by the factory or supplier whether it is software for download or software and/or hardware for physical delivery. Security-Online is paid a commission on factory direct orders by the vendor so please come back to our site to order more of the same products. If you don't, we will not be compensated, and the compensation from these orders helps us maintain and expand the Security-Online service you benefit from. In 99 out of 100 cases our prices are the same as buying factory direct.
- If for some reason you don't find a product type or brand that you are interested in, please use our online RFQ - Request For Quotation form, so we can assist you in locating the product and supplier and getting you a good price. In addition, if you require larger quantities, site licences or and enterprise wide license for a specific product, use the RFQ form to allow us to negotiate the best available pricing and terms for you.
- Products are either delivered directly to you by download from the specified site or are shipped to you if they contain physical components. When products are delivered physically you are required to specify a delivery address and may be required to specify a shipping method. In some cases when products are sold and shipped within the same state you may be required to pay sales tax on the order. If you experience any problems with product delivery when downloading software directly from the Security-Online secure warehouse pleas contact support@Security-Online for assistance. If your order is shipping factory or supplier direct or if you are downloading software from a factory or supplier's server, please contact them directly for delivery questions and concerns.
Security-Online Mall allows electronically delivered software products to be returned within 30 days of the original order and download date. To return a purchase you must follow the steps listed below. Physically delivered products are subject to return terms and conditions set by each factory or supplier and not by Security-Online. In addition, warranty returns are processed by the factory or supplier and not by Security-Online. To request warranty return or repair information, returns of physical products, or to request a return beyond the initial 30 day period, contact the product supplier directly. Contact information is available from within the product or can be found on the Security-Online Support Services Page.
- Contact Security-Online by email, fax, or phone to request a return authorization number.
- Include the original order number and product information with your return request.
- Provide a fax number or mailing address to receive the Intellectual Property Letter of Destruction.
- Complete, sign, and return the Intellectual Property Letter of Destruction.
- Your credit card account will be credited within 5 working days of the receipt of a properly executed Intellectual Property Letter of Destruction.
- Product support is available from the supplier of each product. Contact information is available from within the product or can be found on the Security-Online Support Services Page.